The Private Client Virtual Conference
Proudly sponsored by:
Our highly practical conference will focus on some key areas of private client work, looking at where your advice can make a real difference for your clients.
Planning for tax and succession post-death, practical points to consider in relation to the reduction of wills, estates with an international dimension and difficulties to avoid when dealing with US assets will all be covered by our expert speakers.
Including an update from the former Public Guardian on powers of attorney, his new virtual conference chaired by Colin Henderson of Anderson Strathern, is essential for all engaged in private client work – we look forward to welcoming you.
Reasons to join us
- Understand the key practice points in relation to the reduction of wills
- Hear about the latest developments in planning for tax and succession post-death
- Discover the factors you need to consider when dealing with wills and estates with an international dimension
- Learn from our panel of expert speakers
- Attend Scotland’s premier legal virtual conference from your device
What's being covered?
Death and taxes – planning for tax and succession post-death
Pete Murrin, Turcan Connell
Powers of Attorney - the latest
Sandra McDonald, EX-PG
Reduction of wills – points for practice
Roddy MacLeod, Terra Firma Chambers
Wills and estates with an international dimension
Sarah Lonie, Anderson Strathern
Pitfalls in dealing with US assets
Kate Sunderland, Title Research