The Employment Law Virtual Conference
Employment law is intertwined with the economic situation and societal development more closely than any other area of legal practice and the topics chosen for this year’s employment conference reflect that closeness.
Contracts of employment and their trickier issues will be explored; insight on employment advice during insolvency will be provided; representing clients at mediation will be examined; gender in an employment context will be considered; and establishing the causal connection between a protected disclosure and a detriment will be looked at in depth.
Chaired by leading employment lawyer Lindsey Cartwright of Morton Fraser, join us for this comprehensive and practically focused conference.
Reasons to join us
- Consider some of the more difficult issues around contracts of employment
- Learn about the importance of gender considerations in an employment context
- Understand the essential employment advice required before, during and after insolvency situations
- Learn from our panel of expert speakers
- Attend Scotland’s premier legal virtual conference from your device
What's being covered?
Tricky issues around contracts of employment
Stuart Neilson, Pinsent Masons
Gender in an HR/employment law context
Lindsey Cartwright, Morton Fraser
Employment issues throughout the life cycle of an insolvency situation
Elouisa Crichton, Shepherd & Wedderburn
Protected Disclosure claims – some practicalities of the technicalities
Colin Edward, Westwater Advocates
Employment mediation in 2020
David Hossack, Morton Fraser